- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Syria
Travel from Sudan to Syria
Syria visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Syria for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Syria
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, visit and company.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Invitation in from Syrian in Arabic language only. The letter should be attested by chambers of commerce in Syria which should be faxed/courier to the Embassy by Syrian Company. A Copy of letter should also be attached in Application. If Travelling for the First Time than - The invitee is required to arrange a guarantee letter stating that the passenger is a genuine traveler. The guarantee letter should also have invitee's contact number and email id.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.02 SYP
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Syria is Syrian Pound ( 1 SYP = 1 USD )