- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Uganda
Travel from Sudan to Uganda
Uganda visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Uganda for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Uganda
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Uganda for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Uganda.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket) A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Uganda, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Uganda. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
May apply online.:
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 78.91 UGX
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Uganda is Uganda Shilling ( 1000 UGX = 0.27 USD )