Travel from Sudan to Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe visa requirement for Sudanese
nationals of Sudan should apply for an online visa to travel to Zimbabwe
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Zimbabwe
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Residency Proof : Legal residence in applicant's country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Zimbabwe for the duration of your visit.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Zimbabwe ie. copy of their Zimbabwe passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Zimbabwe, copies of their Zimbabwe residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
- Previous Visa : Previous visas if available.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.02 ZWD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Zimbabwe is Zimbabwe Dollar ( 1 ZWD = 1 USD )