- Passport of Sweden
- Visa requirement for Jamaica
Travel from Sweden to Jamaica
Jamaica visa requirement for Swedish
No visa Required to travel to Jamaica for nationals of Sweden
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Jamaica.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Jamaica, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Immigration Form : Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
Exchange Rate1 SEK = 13.77 JMD
Currency used in Sweden is Swedish Krona ( 1 SEK = 0.1 USD )
Currency used in Jamaica is Jamaican Dollar ( 100 JMD = 0.73 USD )