- Passport of Sweden
- Visa requirement for Jordan
Travel from Sweden to Jordan
Jordan visa requirement for Swedish
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Jordan for nationals of Sweden
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Jordan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Jordan.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Cash or Traveller Cheques worth at least USD 1000 per person. If you intend to stay for 14 days, you should show USD 2000 per person. In addition, it is safe to mention that you are carrying International debit and credit cards to substantiate your financial sufficiency.
Conditions apply ID Card valid when entering at Aqaba airport, conditions apply:
Exchange Rate1 SEK = 0.07 JOD
Currency used in Sweden is Swedish Krona ( 1 SEK = 0.1 USD )
Currency used in Jordan is Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 USD )