- Passport of Sweden
- Visa requirement for US Virgin Islands
Travel from Sweden to US Virgin Islands
US Virgin Islands visa requirement for Swedish
Visa Required to travel to US Virgin Islands for nationals of Sweden
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for US Virgin Islands.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in US Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SEK = 0.1 USD
Currency used in Sweden is Swedish Krona ( 1 SEK = 0.1 USD )
Currency used in US Virgin Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )