- Passport of Tonga
- Visa requirement for Luxembourg
Travel from Tonga to Luxembourg
Luxembourg visa requirement for Tongan
No visa Required to travel to Luxembourg for nationals of Tonga
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Luxembourg.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Luxembourg, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Luxembourg with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 TOP = 0.39 EUR
Currency used in Tonga is Paanga ( 1 TOP = 0.42 USD )
Currency used in Luxembourg is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )