Travel from UAE to Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast visa requirement for UAE
nationals of UAE should apply for an online visa to travel to Ivory Coast
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Ivory Coast
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Ivory Coast for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Ivory Coast.
- Fee Payment : Proof of fee payment for the visa. The original receipt of payment of visa fee.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Ivory Coast. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
eVisa holders must arrive via Port Bouet Airport.:
Exchange Rate1 AED = 159.21 XOF
Currency used in UAE is UAE Dirham ( 1 AED = 0.27 USD )
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )