Travel from UK to Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka visa requirement for UK
nationals of UK should apply for an online visa to travel to Sri Lanka
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Sri Lanka
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Sri Lanka for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Sri Lanka.
British citizens are allowed to extend their stay twice when in the country to a maximum stay of 90 days in total.:
Exchange Rate1 GBP = 217.52 LKR
Currency used in UK is Pound Sterling ( 1 GBP = 1.21 USD )
Currency used in Sri Lanka is Sri Lanka Rupee ( 100 LKR = 0.55 USD )