Travel from USA to Afghanistan
Afghanistan visa requirement for US
Visa Required to travel to Afghanistan for nationals of USA
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Afghanistan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Afghanistan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Afghanistan.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
Visitors born in Afghanistan do not require a visa.:Visitors arriving via military air need to legalize their stay if they wish to leave via commercial airline.:All visitors are fingerprinted.:
Exchange Rate1 USD = 77.89 AFN
Currency used in USA is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Afghanistan is Afghani ( 1 AFN = 0.01 USD )