Travel from USA to Iran
Iran visa requirement for US
Visa Required to travel to Iran for nationals of USA
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Iran
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. To apply for an Iranian visa at the embassy, you first need a visa authorisation code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Iran.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Iran for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Iran with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel insurance valid for Iran
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Iranian visas must be obtained from the Special Interests section of the Embassy of Pakistan, Washington, D.C. or an Iranian embassy all around the world :US visitors are fingerprinted and photographed upon entry.:Independent travelers must be accompanied by an authorized guide at all times.:Tourist visa not required for Kish Island.:
Exchange Rate1 USD = 24999.99 IRR
Currency used in USA is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )
Currency used in Iran is Iranian Rial ( 1000 IRR = 0.03 USD )