Travel from Venezuela to Georgia
Georgia visa requirement for Venezuelan
Visa Required to travel to Georgia for nationals of Venezuela
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Georgia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Georgia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Georgia.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Georgia with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Should be submitted only if it is required by the visa issuing authority.
Visa not required for up to 90 days if traveler holds a valid Canada, Schengen, UK or US visa or a Canada, Schengen, EU or US residence permit.:
Exchange Rate1000 VES = 0.18 GEL
Currency used in Venezuela is Bolívar ( 1000 VES = 0.05 USD )
Currency used in Georgia is Lari ( 1 GEL = 0.34 USD )